Translation of South African documents - Louwrens Koen Attorneys
Before legalising your document we can simultaneously translate your documents into all mayor languages using our Court approved Sworn Translator network. If we do this at hte same time as we legalise your document we can save you time.
Why do I need to translate my documents before legalisation?
Before legalising your document we can simultaneously translate your documents into all mayor languages using our Court approved Sworn Translator network. If we do this at hte same time as we legalise your document we can save you time. If you need a translation please contact us by email with copies of your documents so we can assess the charge and time required to translate the documents. We can provide a translation service even if we are not legalising any documents for you.
Translations are often requested additionally by authorities outside of South Africa when you are requested to deliver legalised documents. The translation assist the foreign authority or person to understand the English or Afrikaans wording in your source documents that have been legalised. We can arrange to translate just the documents or we can translate the apostille certificate as well. If you are not sure what is required please check with however is asking you to legalise the documents as it is them that must accept the final documentation from you.
Why choose our translation service?
- Convenience – We can take care of your apostille legalisation and your translation at the same time
- Fast Service – Most translations are completed within 24 hours but larger documents may take longer
- Email Your Documents – To save time you can email documents for translation
- Sworn Translations – Translations done by our network of Court Approved Sworn Translators
- Most languages – Our translation team can convert your document into most languages
- Document Legalisation Service – Once your document is translated we can legalise the document with for international use
- Comprehensive Service – We can translate, apostille, attest and certify your documents