Angola is not a member of the Hague Apostille Convention. The Apostille certificate process is not followed. South African documents destined for use in Angola is legalised through an Authentication process regulated by High Court Rule 63. Additionally to the authentication process, the document must also go through an Embassy Attestation process at the UAE Embassy.
Louwrens Koen Attorneys can assist you through this whole involved process and can even have your document translated if required. We can legalise through the Embassy Attestation process almost any South African document or certificate for official use in Angola.
Angola Embassy Document Legalisation/Attestation of South-African Documents
Providing comprehensive Angola attestation services for South African documents. We include notary public services & certification, the SA Authentication Certificate and Angola Embassy stamps. Attesting documents with the Angola embassy in Pretoria can be confusing and expensive if you do not understand how to process documents correctly. Using our legalisation service will save you time and money. If you have been asked to provide documents to Angola then you will need to get them fully attested before they will be accepted. We are pleased to offer a fully inclusive solution to businesses and individuals.
What is included in our service?
Contact UsGet Quotation - Get Started
- Documents checks to ensure swift processing
- Notary Fees if your document needs to be notarised
- UAE embassy attestation fees
- All administration charges and expenses
- All other disbursements - No hidden charge
- FAST service in around 10 days (May vary due to Covid regulations)Overnight courier (collecting & delivering)
- Overnight courier to multiple embassies/consulates
- Sworn Translation Services
- Authentication by the Notary Public & High Court
- Authentication by Departments of Basic & Higher Education
- Authentication by HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa)
- Authentication by DIRCO